Thursday 29 December 2011

Wanting to Meet some Travel Bloggers Online #Bloggers #LinkExchange

Ok so I'm wanting to meet up and share travel and respite experiences online and I thought what better way to do this than to join blogglue.com and I'm also gonna check out http://blog-links-exchange.blogspot.com/p/submit-your-blog.html. I know that there's quite a few #hookups for bloggers in various cities close to home - but sometimes the inclination may be there but the hourglass simply keeps turning too fast if you know what I mean - so if you're a travel blogger who wants to write for me, or want to cross syndicate unique posts let me know...leave a comment...maybe you'll be a master googler and find me using intext:write-for-me or something similar? Who knows - Until we meet....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment